Copied

Hi.

* updated to Ai 2017.

* Logged out of CC account

* Restart PC

* Logged back into CC account

* Libraries shows online

* Libraries not loading in AI.

Can any one please tell me why my library is no showing in AI. I am logged in. I have already tried logging out and closing AI then start AI and log in.

It remains the same.

Anyone?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

In most cases, I have found that logging out. Rebooting and then logging in again. Does solve the issue.
However. I still face serious issues with CC libraries in Indesign. This "quick fix" doesn't seem to work for Indesign. It just tells me the file is unavailable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I update I have more problems than before..

What the F$%#$%#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RegardV,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. These would be the things I would check.

Make sure File Sync is turned on in both Illustrator and in the Creative Cloud app. From the Preferences in the Creative Cloud app and from the Creative Cloud icon in the bottom right corner of the Library panel in Illustrator. Also, confirm you're signed in with your Adobe ID in Illustrator from the Help menu.

Please let me know if these help,

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, thanks for the message

I have installed 2017.. then libraries dissapeared

1. Sign out of Adobe completely.
2. Reboot.

Open web browser.
Sign in on the online platform

Now the Adobe drive does not have any files in My libraries is in .. Libraries.
There is no way to copy them to the Adobe drive /Shared files.

Syncing can only be switched on for Files in the sync folder. this is int the libraries folder. and I cant get the files from the libraries to the Shared folder. I can only share it to slack

Open Ai.

Sign into Adobe.

Illustrator says it is signed in. Click on CC icon.
Nothing.. I can not add I can not open the dialog is blank. Nothing there.

UNINSTALL 2017

Re install 2015

Same PROBLEM!!

Im so sick of adobe. really it used to be premium..  but over the last couple of updates I have really lost ALOT>> ALOPT of respect for the team. So much so that I will not reccomend it anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RegardV,

Sorry to hear you're still having difficulties. It sounds very frustrating trying to get this sorted. Thanks for trying everything you have so far. I haven't seen this exact issue before, where the solutions you've tried didn't resolve it. I think I'd suggest contacting and working with our support directly next.

Please sign in with the Adobe ID associated with your membership from this page and use the contact options at the bottom: Contact Customer Care

If you have problems contacting us please let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much...

Yep frustration sometimes gets the best of me. But yes in this case your guess is as good as mine.
I started up my machine this morning and everything is back to normal

Im starting to think that the way I travel and work. Might be problematic for the key confirmation on my subscription. That is the only thing I can still think o

Any case. Everything seems normal for the moment.

But yes. After the Muse upgrade catastrophe disaster control month. This was just one to many

Cool. Im keeping thumbs crossed that it works well now.

Adobe is my Fav. It would be so sad to see it go backwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced the same problem as you have, but it was solved through the helpdesk. They updated the graphic driver (did not think of that myself) and it all worked perfectly fine after that. Not only did it solve my library problem, it also solved another problem I have seen on some fora where you are not able to create a new file.

So next time the problem occurs, check if your graphic driver either crashed or needs to be updated. Maybe that will solve some things

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really find it quite perplexing how something can be marked as the correct answer.. if in fact there is no real answer in the comment.   yea.. sounds about right.. Im sorry.. im just so fed up hey. It's becoming humor.. I have made a new saying this week.

"as uselsess as cc libraries".. .. cool hey?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In most cases, I have found that logging out. Rebooting and then logging in again. Does solve the issue.
However. I still face serious issues with CC libraries in Indesign. This "quick fix" doesn't seem to work for Indesign. It just tells me the file is unavailable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has been happening with me for the past few months and this feed is the first I've seen of someone having the same issue, libraries work on psd and indd but not ai, and it's driving me crazy, as someone who works with libraries a ton for my work I've had to work around psd and image trace for all my stored files and it's becoming tiresome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@davisuko 

you posted to an old thread. you might get more help starting a new thread in the illustrator forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines