• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator project went missing from Creative Cloud files

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a trial version of illustrator and have been working on a project for a week now and then today I went to open it up and the file shows up in recent files but says it is missing.  I checked in my creative cloud files folder and it is no longer there.  After opening illustrator again it no longer shows up in my recent files either.  I am trying to get this file back since I was almost done.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice or ideas!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I view my creative cloud files folder on the web I can see my other work but I can't seem to access it.  It shows up on the web but not when I try to open the file in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you aware of this bug after the most recent update? Why do I have 3 'Creative Cloud Files' folders? It could be the case your file is actually in another Creative Cloud folder. Could you please check and report back.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2015 Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did end up finding that thread and read through it but I have not worked offline and do not have multiple folders.  I ended up downloading the file from the web and putting it back in my creative cloud files folder renamed.  It is strange to me that it would show up on the web and not in my folder when others I was currently working on were in both.  Some of those projects were newer and some older.  The original still shows up on the web and not in my folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines