• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Improved Handling of Brief Outage

Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2013 Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this forum mostly has to do with problems, I thought I'd add kudos to the File and Font Sync team for improvements in your handling of brief file syncing outages.

I experienced a week or more long lack of ability to sync my Typekit fonts and files. This was fixed for with with the version 232 update to Creative Cloud Desktop app. (Thanks also to the Typekit team who provided constant support during this period.)

This morning, I experienced a brief outage on both of my computers (fonts disappeared, file syncing unavailable). After about a half hour, I was pleased to see that the syncing and fonts returned automatically so I see you're making some progress. Thanks for your efforts. I'm sure it's not an easy job.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Glad to hear you're seeing improvements and thanks for the kind words. Also, you're help in the forums has been great. Please let us know if you run into anything else: support@typekit.com.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm enthusiastic about your new service and I'm doing what I can to promote it in my webinars and blog postings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines