• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In my Cloud window, Assets > Files.....the spiral is spinning but doesn't stop...

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

files appear to NOIT be uploaded to my cloud backup.....what is the remedy?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nyds0806,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you seeing the spinner continue indefinitely, or does it eventually stop? Have you been able to sync in the past?

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was previously able to sync, but even after an entire night, the spinner keeps spinning. The Apps menu appears correct and the Community link seems to be accurate too. But Assets > Files keeps spinning.

I also have a new OS issue, (Mavericks 10.9.4)  where I cannot click drag a file/folder to relocate on desktop, or with any folder.

Command-C to copy is also  not working unless I restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nyds0806,

Could you try uninstalling then reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop application? This seems to have resolved the issue for other customers experiencing a similar problem. I'd be grateful if you could let me know whether this works for you.

I'm afraid I can't help with the issues with moving and copying files in Finder; I think that's unrelated to Creative Cloud.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but that did into help. I am in touch with Adobe's tech team, they have no answer yet....

What else do you suggest?  It seems to work OK if I log in as a root user of my iMac. So what then is the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nyds0806,

I'm on the product team that's responsible for Creative Cloud file sync. Do you have a ticket number from Customer Support? Could you either PM or email that to me (bmordue@adobe.com) so I can link up my investigation with them?

It would be really helpful if you could log in as the 'standard' (non-root) user on your Mac, and collect a log file for us. There's a separate log file for each day. The most recent log file for when you noticed a problem would be fine. Please email the log to me. Here's where to find the log file on a Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CloudSync/CoreSync-2014-MM-DD.log

(where 2014-MM-DD is the date of the log)

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines