Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inaccurate storage quota

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a photography plan subscription with 20 GB of cloud storage.

Currently, Creative Cloud shows my storage as full (20 GB) although I have no files in:

• Document Cloud
  • Lightroom library
  • Creative Cloud

Furthermore, there are no files in my local Creative Cloud folder and Creative Cloud's syncing is paused.

Please advise. Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simona,

I'd also check your deleted files to ensure there are not files there too. Files there count again your qouta too.

Adobe Creative Cloud

If that is not the cause you might check to see if you had utilitized Lightroom online as that also affects your storage use. To check that go to Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom and sign in with your Adobe ID. A large number of photos in either of these locations could be the cause.

Please check these and let me know if it helps.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I have checked both my "deleted" folder in Creative Cloud and the Lightroom library and they are both empty (as mentioned yesterday). My Cloud storage still shows as full (20 GB).

Regards,

Simona

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming Simona.

Do you see any files if you log in here? Adobe Creative Cloud

Does it also show you're over the 20GB on that page in the bottom left near the gear icon?

I'll do some internal checking to see if I can determine you're receiving the message.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

A few days ago a large number of files appeared in my 'Deleted' folder (over 10 000 folders), which I have now deleted and the issue appears to be resolved.

Kind regards,

Simona

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear it is resolved Simona. Thanks for your patience while we worked on getting it addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines