• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2018 Library either the file does not exist, you do not have permission....

Contributor ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem in placing any item from  cc library that i get the error Either the file does not exist, you do not have permission, or the file may be in use by another application.

I tried to change library name from illustrator , uninstalled and reinstalled indesign 2018 from cc desktop

What can I do else ?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help Please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me in this problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having a problem.

Can you provide me some additional details about the workflow you are using when you see this error? It sounds like you renamed the Library in Illustrator and then had issues when accessing it in InDesign? Also, if you are able to private message me your log files, we can look into this issue further.  Your log files can be found here:

• Win: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\Creative Cloud Libraries\CC Library Process.log
  • Mac: ~/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/Creative Cloud Libraries/CC Library Process.log

Thanks,

Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines