• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign creative cloud syncing issue

Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update my cloud has been always syncing.  It will say something like syncing 2 of 6 files for hours and never completes. There is no error it just never completes. Then whenever I am doing something in Indesign when ever it auto saves the cloud creates a conflict copy and the temp save file seems to not go away. Many times the original file says it's damaged when you try to reopen it and only the conflict copy will open. This is becoming extremely frustrating as no one else is working on these files and there is no reason for the conflict copy. I have read other posts on syncing issues and found no solution. I have rebooted my cloud, repaired my cloud and reinstalled my cloud. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

move all the files from you local sync folder to some other folder (so you sync folder is empty).   restart your computer at some point and see if the sync issue is resolved.

if it is, sequentially add some of those moved files back to your sync folder (if you want them synced) and see if the problem recurs.  if it does, one of those files is probably not synchable.  in addition to corrupt files, here are some other issues that can synch problems, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines