• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infinite 'Creative Cloud is damaged/needs repair please install again' error even after CC tool

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP ASAP  Every damn time I try to download Photoshop or Illustrator and the Creative Cloud starts downloading, I get this CONSTANT 'Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem. However, it is missing or damaged. Please install a new copy of CC' error.

However, when I try running the CC cleaner tool, EVERYTIME I do it and remove every product (as you can see here), in the third screenshot there is NOTHING installed in the computer. So can you please tell me how to fix this. 

cctool 1.PNGcctool 2.PNG

cctool3.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shah, you can find additional troubleshooting steps at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html.  If you do use the CC Cleaner Tool, then also make sure to locate and rename the correct OOBE folder as discussed in solution three.  Skipping this step can lead to the solution failing to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines