Information from Adobe

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent this entire afternoon trying to get some basic information from Adobe - all to NO avail.  Unfortunately I have been extrememly ill for over a year but am finally doing better and I want to resume my artwork and investigate so new items.  So, I go to Adobe.com and EVERYTHING has changed.  The first thing I wanted was to find the pages that use to be on the Adobe web site that give a full and complete description of what and how the product is used - product by product.  I also wanteed some specific info on couple of products - like. Miximo, Spark  and Adobe TV Tutorials.  Made the mistake of trying "Chat"!  HaHA - total joke - don't waste your time.  So, I tried phone -  even worse than chat.  If you do not have a precise subject  that Adobe decides should be an option, there is nothing one could choose.  This is my last try:  Please, if anyone knows the answer to any of the above, please please let me know and thank you.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Information from Adobe

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent this entire afternoon trying to get some basic information from Adobe - all to NO avail.  Unfortunately I have been extrememly ill for over a year but am finally doing better and I want to resume my artwork and investigate so new items.  So, I go to Adobe.com and EVERYTHING has changed.  The first thing I wanted was to find the pages that use to be on the Adobe web site that give a full and complete description of what and how the product is used - product by product.  I also wanteed some specific info on couple of products - like. Miximo, Spark  and Adobe TV Tutorials.  Made the mistake of trying "Chat"!  HaHA - total joke - don't waste your time.  So, I tried phone -  even worse than chat.  If you do not have a precise subject  that Adobe decides should be an option, there is nothing one could choose.  This is my last try:  Please, if anyone knows the answer to any of the above, please please let me know and thank you.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2020 0

Have something to add?