• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation is taking a long time

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got Adobe creative cloud for work. I installed the applications on my work PC in a matter of minutes, but when I tired installing the applications on my personal PC its taking a very long time. I relized it bugs when it gets to a certian % for example photoshop goes to 7% in a matter of seconds and then painfully slow from there. 

Help would be very appreciated thanks. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Robxib, sorry you are not able to complete the installation for Photoshop CC. What operating system are you attempting to install Photoshop CC on?  Please check the install and DLM log for any fatal errors that are preventing the installation from completing.  For more information, see  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

Please update this public forum discussion, if you have any questions regarding the fatal errors that you discover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines