• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet connection

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When downloading the Creative Cloud Connection it says I have no internet connection, "Please connect to the internet and try again". I can do everything else on the internet, including this discussion, but cannot update Adobe.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would look at this document - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html 

It covers the error message you are receiving and provides some solid troubleshooting steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Imaginewithmelanie1*,

I was also wondering what OS/version you're using?

Thanks,

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Windows 7. I went to the link Greg gave me and I could complete all the steps until it got to working with the hosts site. This is above my knowledge level. Where do I find the hosts file? One other bit of information. I am not at home. I am at a hotel. Yesterday I did borrow a secure interten but I still could not update Adobe. Right now I am connected to the hotel internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines