• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Asset syncing working for anyone?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After tons of issues of files failing to sync and several long attempts with Adobe support, I now have to ask if this feature is working at all for anyone. Specifically, storing your working files on the creative cloud, NOT syncing small items like fonts. I have been trying to sync 9GB of files, none files are greater than 40MB, my plan allows 20GB. No matter who tries, the sync fails at 1.59GB.

Anyone having the same issues?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I have been moved to higher level support twice for this issue and so far, no answers. Just a lot of time spent trying to get this to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2015 Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one with this issue?

This issue is on a Dell XPS15 i7 running 8.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting an issue with Creative cloud cloud not syncing as well - it just states "unable to sync due to server error"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you still seeing this issue today Chris

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Are you still seeing this issue?

Can you send me your log files?. You can find them in the following locations:

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Please send upload them to Creative Cloud and send me a link at harress@adobe.com

Thanks

Warne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue was never solved, it is just an issue with Adobe. I have gone through countless hours with Adobe support with the remote access and Adobe support simply cannot understand the full scope of the issue. At the end of each support session I am told it must be an issue with my web access speed but I see this as poor design on Adobe's part. I have tried on multiple networks, wired and wireless.

I always have "some files failed to sync". And Creative Cloud cannot even list the items that failed, WTF? I am to hunt through folders to see which items need to be reuploaded? Wer're talking about 8,000+ files in many folders. Everytime I try Creative Cloud fails at around 1-1.5GB. As a test, Adobe support is uploading basic text files to see if everything works, but when I try uploading ADOBE files (large PSD's in particular) everything goes wrong.

I have now resorted to using Dropbox, which I really don't like. I was able to upload a couple GB in less than 8 minutes.

Adobe, if you can't make this work maybe stick to the design applications which work great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines