Highlighted

Is it normal that Creative Cloud use my SSD storage

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys I have 1TB Creative Cloud storage but I wonder

When I upload some files on my Creative Cloud then not only cloud storage but also my actual SSD storage is used by Creative Cloud

is it normal?

I just know Creative Cloud give to me 1TB  online storage and I use that storage instead of my actual storage. Am I wrong?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it normal that Creative Cloud use my SSD storage

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys I have 1TB Creative Cloud storage but I wonder

When I upload some files on my Creative Cloud then not only cloud storage but also my actual SSD storage is used by Creative Cloud

is it normal?

I just know Creative Cloud give to me 1TB  online storage and I use that storage instead of my actual storage. Am I wrong?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default the Creative Cloud desktop application turns on file syncing. So anything you upload to the CC Assets site is downloaded to the Creative Cloud folder locally on your computer, and anything you put into the Creative Cloud folder locally is uploaded.

You can turn off file syncing and just have the items in the cloud. Anytime you want to use a file locally you would need to download it (assuming you did not have a local copy).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines