• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to view swf files via Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually use Dropbox for this purpose as it works well for sending preview links to clients - however I thought as I have far more space on CC it would be a better platform for me to do this, however the file format doesn't seem to be supported. Is There currently a way to view a full swf / flash animation via CC or is this functionality which you are planning to include in the future?

thanks

Linden

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lindiddy,

You can upload the SWF files on the creative cloud but you wont be able to share/play it within the cloud.

The feature has been requested by some users & in future it may be included with the Creatve Cloud Services.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am one of many i know, like above, that use dropbox to share links to clients. Some clients are starting to block access to dropbox and we are left trying to find new ways to send easy previews to clients. I thought i had a solution in creative cloud, especially when i could share just the swf, the only functionality missing is the actually playing of the swf. This would be a huge add. I know you say "may" be included in the future, but this should get changed to a must add.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines