Is there a way to see what files a placed graphic resides in?

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there anyway, when you are collaborating your assets in a shared library, to see a list of documents that graphic has been placed into?

For example. If I had a .psd in a CC library, and wanted to find out every file (INDD for example) that the particular graphic has been linked to?

Would be great to know from a project management point of view. I have been trying to find something in my collaborate area online, but don't see anything.

Thank you!

babs

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to see what files a placed graphic resides in?

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there anyway, when you are collaborating your assets in a shared library, to see a list of documents that graphic has been placed into?

For example. If I had a .psd in a CC library, and wanted to find out every file (INDD for example) that the particular graphic has been linked to?

Would be great to know from a project management point of view. I have been trying to find something in my collaborate area online, but don't see anything.

Thank you!

babs

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2017 0

Have something to add?