Highlighted

Is there a way to share entire library at one time rather then one at a time?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a around 19 library's on a work account that I would like to share with myself and other coworkers but I dont want to have to do it one at a time. I am wondering if there is a way to share the lot so that I dont have to waste a bunch of time sending invites. If there is could you let me know the way that is done. If there is no way there should be cause it is a bit ridiculous to have to do it one at a time. I looked through the help but it was no help. Some info here would be appreciated

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to share entire library at one time rather then one at a time?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a around 19 library's on a work account that I would like to share with myself and other coworkers but I dont want to have to do it one at a time. I am wondering if there is a way to share the lot so that I dont have to waste a bunch of time sending invites. If there is could you let me know the way that is done. If there is no way there should be cause it is a bit ridiculous to have to do it one at a time. I looked through the help but it was no help. Some info here would be appreciated

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2015 0

Have something to add?