• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to throttle Creative Cloud sync upload speed?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason I ask is because every time I drop the file into Creative Cloud Files folder on my desktop, when it sync. It takes up all my internet upload speed bandwidth which interrupt my other PC or Wireless devices that's streaming music, watch video or browsing the web. I can't even browse the internet while file sync and uploading.

So, I wonder if there is an option to set a throttle speed for upload and download doing sync? This way, Creative Cloud will not hog up all my internet speed bandwidth and interrupt my other systems.

Note: I do video editing. Each video file I upload is around 100-500MB.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wen,

there is a way to throttle the bandwidth for Creative Cloud File Sync.

1. Open the CC App
  2. Select the Cog drop-down menu in the top right
  3. Select Preferences
  4. There are two menu tabs, General and "Creative Cloud" - select the "Creative Cloud" menu Tab
  5. Underneath that there are 4 menu tabs:  Apps, Files, Fonts and Behance - Select the Files menu tab
  6. You will see a transfer speed for upload and download - you can then use these to throttle syncing.

I hope this gets you working - if not just send a reply and we can figure out what to do next.

If you are interested in learning more there is a whole bunch of user guides available here: Creative Cloud Learn & Support

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. It works! Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines