Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with all Adobe Programs on Macbook

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

I've been experiencing this same issue across all Adobe programs the past few weeks and it's very frustrating.

Every time I open a new file in Premiere, Photoshop, etc. I get this blank screen where the welcome screen used to be and nothing changes. The new file button won't work, and it won't load the normal screen when selecting a file to begin.

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 11.05.24 AM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
•ATI Driver https://www.amd.com/en/support

There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Sorry this is happening. Can you provide us with some additional information?

What OS are you running? What version of PS are you running? And, it's happening with ALL Adobe programs? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MelissaLA88,

I'm currently running on Photoshop 21.0.3, the latest version. As well as OS 10.15.2.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it continues. Any help would be amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines