Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with XD files syncing to Adobe CC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am based in the UK and we recently opened a new office in Phoenix. I have been trying to share some artwork files with the new team members but we are running into issues. I'm syncing a mixture of XD and PGN file types. The PNGs sync with no issue but none of the XD files will sync. When the US team view the folders on their local Adobe CC folder the files aren't there but when they view it online the files are there but are unable to download.

I have tried to recreate the issue with another team member in the UK office but the files synced fine with no issue. Both the PHX office team members are having the same issue so it doesn't seem to be a single user issue.

They have tried going through all the troubleshooting on this link with no success Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know what we can do to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Emily

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any suggestions???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry for my English but it is not my first language.

I´m having the same problem, but I think that I found a workaround.

If you go to the web version of Adobe Creative Cloud, where you can see all your files, duplicate the folder with the XD files (copy and paste it anywhere), and after some minutes, it starts to sync those files.

First, it syncs other files (ai, jpg, png, psd, etc) without problems, and then, it does the same with the XD files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi juantedin  thank you for your reply. I will try this solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Creative Cloud, and this has happened to me too: Worked in office on XD project. Got home, on home computer files appeared synched OK, and I worked on the XD file. Back at work next day, additional assets in the folders are there (images that I added to a folder in the project), but the XD file is the old one, not the updated one I worked on the night before. Have used the solution above (duplicating the project folder on the web) which worked… but this needs to be resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem as stevenm.  I even tried to download the updated file from the Creative Cloud Website and it only lets delete the file from the cloud but will not let me download the updated file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is unusual thing by Adobe. I use different computer for home and office so I need to sync files between those two computers. While the adobe CC app indicates that all files have been synced, I have to rename my local file which has not been updated to make the adobe CC app download the newest version from the cloud. This happened to XD files.

For example:
My local file: project.xd (not updated version)
Cloud file: project.xd (latest version synced from another computer)

I need to rename project.xd in local computer, for example, to project-old.xd, then adobe CC app will start to download newest project.xd from the cloud to local computer. It is like an old school way of versioning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines