Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues finding Creative Cloud folder & Can't sync

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have installed the free trial of creative cloud and for some reason I can't seem to find the creative cloud folder on my mac. Where is the default location??

And when I open the CC window from my top menu bar, and go to assets, I try to click Start Syncing but nothing happens. Sometimes it just loads but comes back to the start syncing button..

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MrChuckortiz,

The Creative Cloud Files folder should be in the root of your user folder. There should also be a shortcut to it in the favorites section of the Finder panel.

It makes sense that it wouldn't sync if there weren't any files to sync. Does your account have administrator rights? If permissions aren't set correctly that might be related to why this is happening. You might test in a newly created admin account to see if the same thing occurs there too.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines