Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with both Photoshop and lllustrator Crashing

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning all,

I've been using the CC packages Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop for several years now and havent experiences much in terms of problems until the last month.  Photoshop was the first programme to start.  It was very slow responding and started to crash often.

Today, Illustrator started crashing.  It loads up, but as soon as I try to open a document or a new document, it crashes. 

I have uninstalled both, reinstalled the latest versions.  I've tried running as administrator.  Those things dont seem to help.  Has anyone else come across this?

I have a decent laptop I am running these programmes on but literally I cannot do anything in illustrator and it is causing real issues.

help!!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Star, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines