• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with high CPU use

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am like others very frustrated with the Adobe Creative Cloud App. After using following ticket to solve the problem (High CPU or power use when Adobe Creative Cloud is idle on Mac OS 10.11 ) it got even worse. Now the Core Sync is able to use over 100% of CPU.

I have a 3,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 in a Mac Pro with 32GB RAM. Cannot help it anymore to work on problems having with adobe instead on being creative.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arnsek,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Thank you for the info about your computer.

A couple more questions:

What version of the Creative Cloud app are you using? You can check from the preferences, accessed via the gear icon in the top right.

What anti-virus software do you use?

I wondered if your issue might be this Re: More than 100 instances of "MS Console based script host" in Task manager

Please get back to me when you get the chance and I'll see if I can help.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

thanks for your fast response.

David__B  schrieb

What version of the Creative Cloud app are you using? You can check from the preferences, accessed via the gear icon in the top right.

I am using Creative Cloud Version 3.9.5.353

What anti-virus software do you use?

I am not using any anti-virus software.

I wondered if your issue might be this Re: More than 100 instances of "MS Console based script host" in Task manager 

In fact that I am using a Mac, I am not sure if this solution you mentioned fits my needs.

Attached you'll see further system information of my machine I'm working on.

System-Information.png

I hope this helps to get my problem solved or at least a bit further to a solution.

Cheers,

Janos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janos,

Thank you for the additional information.

Could you take a screen shot of the CPU section in Activity Monitor (sorted by %CPU) showing which process(es) are causing the behavior?

Also, does the 100% CPU use go away if you turn file sync off from the Creative Cloud app preferences?

Cheers,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings:  I have a remarkably similar problem.  CClibrary is slowing my macOS High Sierra.  I'm being lazy here because I'm frustrated...  I Love Adobe Flash Player because I Love playing time wasting games, such as MyVegas.  I Love Photo Shop.  But I don't use "the cloud" for anything much that I am aware of, aside from games and Photoshop. 

So, CCLibrary is making my computer running 10.13.3 takes like 10 to 15 minutes of spinning pinwheel to switch between tabs.  So one tab is ebay with no search criteria.  And the next tab is ebay with search criteria.  And wow, 10 to 15 minutes later, the tab with search criteria is still not opening.  It is not just hitting the CPU, CClibrary is using a lot of memory and disc and not so much cpu but is the best my mac can do for the search on ebay:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines