Highlighted

It is too easy to accidentally change a swatch color in CC library

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a UX reccomendation. 

I have frequently come across the problem of accedently changing the color of my library swatch while trying to click select it. It would be nice if one had to "unlock" a swatch in order to change the color, maybe just a simple pop up permission window. 

I'm disapointed becasue I was trusting CC library to keep track of my product line color pallate and did not write it down in other places so now I have to go re-construct my entire brand pallate of nearly 30 colors.
The selected swatch used to be green.The selected swatch used to be green.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

It is too easy to accidentally change a swatch color in CC library

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a UX reccomendation. 

I have frequently come across the problem of accedently changing the color of my library swatch while trying to click select it. It would be nice if one had to "unlock" a swatch in order to change the color, maybe just a simple pop up permission window. 

I'm disapointed becasue I was trusting CC library to keep track of my product line color pallate and did not write it down in other places so now I have to go re-construct my entire brand pallate of nearly 30 colors.
The selected swatch used to be green.The selected swatch used to be green.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just did it again - Infuriating - now I have to open a brand document to get the hex code again. Undo doesn't work - that would save me the time!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines