• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

it says cloud storage is full but there is nothing in it

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says my cloud storage is full, yet there are no files in it. contacted adobe and they don't seem to understand the problem, then says they can't delete my files@

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm there too, been like it for about a year.  Storage shows full but no files in anything not even the deleted folder so I can't clear space...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now cracked it, though the solution was drastic.  Turns out there is a folder it thinks is synced with lightroom CC, even though I don't use lightroom CC only the desktop version.  Only way I could clear this was to view on the web Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom , click on the little LR symbol on top left and go to account management, there it gives you the option to delete the synced images...

I'm now trusting it only deleted the lightroom catalogue not the actual images, but anyway the back-up should still be intact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! Finally a fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines