Highlighted

Items on Creative Cloud clogging up my hard drive on my laptop

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I develop slideshows for my clients and upload them to Creative Cloud storage for them to download. It seems to be the easiest to handle large files 150-225mb.  I'm creating them as mp4 on my IMAC and uploading to Creative cloud. However they are being saved also on my Macbook Pro, which doesn't have as large a hard drive. How can I delete them from my laptop, without deleting them from the Creative Cloud?  I thought the whole point of having a smaller hard drive on my laptop was to use cloud storage for everything. Is there something I'm missing in my CC settings? 

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Items on Creative Cloud clogging up my hard drive on my laptop

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I develop slideshows for my clients and upload them to Creative Cloud storage for them to download. It seems to be the easiest to handle large files 150-225mb.  I'm creating them as mp4 on my IMAC and uploading to Creative cloud. However they are being saved also on my Macbook Pro, which doesn't have as large a hard drive. How can I delete them from my laptop, without deleting them from the Creative Cloud?  I thought the whole point of having a smaller hard drive on my laptop was to use cloud storage for everything. Is there something I'm missing in my CC settings? 

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?