• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep Typekit offline

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you really need to find a way to keep Typekit OFFLINE sync for work, if my internet is unreliable, working with synced fonts IT IS A Nightmare, if you really want to add value to Typekit, make it work offline the same way Adobe CC checks the license every month, So I can work Offline, in the country, in a plane or wherever I want without having internet connection.

Thank you

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't find the discussion moved to the other forumand also am new here : ) — I very much have to agree to the need to keep Typekit OFFLINE sync for work. Not only, that I like to work offline on some geeky projects without getting distracted beeing online, I also like to work fluently in countries, which have problems with a constant power and internet supply. Its really difficult, if all the fonts are not available to finish projects. Pleeeeease! Thanks.

jo.

(mainly use Illustrator/Indesign/Photoshop)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines