Highlighted

Latest update to Creative Suite renders all my programs to crash upon opening

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So between yesterday and today, whatever updates have occurred with CC, has effectively rendered all my installed programs executing immediate crashing upon opening. I cannot open and use a single program in the Adobe library.

My computer has plenty of available space on the disk drive (25 gigs) and I'm running an Alienware 15 r3 i7 processor. Running Windows 10, all up to date. 

I've begun uninstalling, starting with Illustrator. It's been 20 minutes attempting to reinstall Illustrator, with this blue prompt on the bottom of the Window.

MattyBeeBeeEight_0-1593453466326.png

Topics

Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest update to Creative Suite renders all my programs to crash upon opening

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So between yesterday and today, whatever updates have occurred with CC, has effectively rendered all my installed programs executing immediate crashing upon opening. I cannot open and use a single program in the Adobe library.

My computer has plenty of available space on the disk drive (25 gigs) and I'm running an Alienware 15 r3 i7 processor. Running Windows 10, all up to date. 

I've begun uninstalling, starting with Illustrator. It's been 20 minutes attempting to reinstall Illustrator, with this blue prompt on the bottom of the Window.

MattyBeeBeeEight_0-1593453466326.png

Topics

Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?