Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Launch Adobe programs but do not show Task Manager

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I have the following problem: Adobe programs like Photoshop, Illustrator are started but not listed in the task manager. For this I would have the following questions 1. How can this be? What can I do about it?

System requirements: Surface X, 8 GB Ram, i5 processor. I use Adobe products without any problems until today.
The following steps have been taken so far: Uninstalled and reinstalled, other settings were not made.

I would be very grateful for help.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that would be an os problem but embed a screenshot (using the insert photos icon) showing task manager and all the open apps.  background processes need not be displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbenannt.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today the process of Photoshop is visible, that of illustrator not. I have not made any changes. I hope this is enough information, if you need more details just let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's windows issue.  

google it or post to an ms forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines