Libraries not working (CC sync is connected) what's wrong?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm having a bit of an issue with the CC libraries / assets showing up within Illustrator / InDesign since I updated these apps a few days ago.

Before the update, I use to have 4 items in my Libraries, 2 created by myself, and 2 from the market place. I came to use adobe color online and created and saved some themes which I assumed would be in the synced library panel within Illustrator but there is nothing showing even though my assets use to show here before the update.

I have full CC membership and there appear to be no errors showing up. I'm signed in and sync says successful and is up to date, Files from the market place are syncing to the cloud as they show up in the browser online just not in the programs panel. Has anybody else had this problem? I've attached a screenshot and searched the forums for users with similar issues but couldn't find anything with the exact same problem.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place - Feel free to move or merge if it is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nothing-CC.PNG

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Libraries not working (CC sync is connected) what's wrong?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm having a bit of an issue with the CC libraries / assets showing up within Illustrator / InDesign since I updated these apps a few days ago.

Before the update, I use to have 4 items in my Libraries, 2 created by myself, and 2 from the market place. I came to use adobe color online and created and saved some themes which I assumed would be in the synced library panel within Illustrator but there is nothing showing even though my assets use to show here before the update.

I have full CC membership and there appear to be no errors showing up. I'm signed in and sync says successful and is up to date, Files from the market place are syncing to the cloud as they show up in the browser online just not in the programs panel. Has anybody else had this problem? I've attached a screenshot and searched the forums for users with similar issues but couldn't find anything with the exact same problem.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place - Feel free to move or merge if it is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nothing-CC.PNG

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2015 0

Have something to add?