• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries sync error

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frustrations mounting in regards to Library-sharing with my co-worker, as she is updating a library with logo files, color swatches. I am not able to see any updates she has made to this library. Any way you can help me resolve this? I am running on the Big Sur OS. I did not always have this issue.

Thanks,

Marv

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Hi,

We have delivered a new Libraries version to Production, it should be available for you now.
The problem should be fixed now, could you please confirm?
You can check the Libraries version on your machine via CCD, the fix is in 3.12.8-1.

3-12-8-1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, you are facing it.
Do you see the Sync error in Libraries or in CCD? The Cloud icon is in the bottom of the CCLibraries Panel or the top right corner in CCD.
Could you please get the Logs via Log Collector?
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
Please, let us know the Logs ID.

Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The designers at my company are having the same issue today. We used to be able to connect & utilize Creative Cloud Libraries. Today, we are getting errors in all our adobe software & creative cloud application in relation to Creative Cloud Libraries. What's weird is that I can still see them online @ assets.adobe.com but I cannot access them in my Adobe Software Programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you are facing this issue,

Could you please get the Logs so we can take a look what is happening? 
Is your company using Proxy environment?

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ID: AdobeLogs_20210225_164453_394-mac.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! We are looking into it right now, will update you once get the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have identified a problem and trying to deliver the fix as soon as possible. Will let you know once the fix made it to Production.

Thank you for the patience! 

Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have delivered a new Libraries version to Production, it should be available for you now.
The problem should be fixed now, could you please confirm?
You can check the Libraries version on your machine via CCD, the fix is in 3.12.8-1.

3-12-8-1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariia,

I've been running into the same issue as Kat. I followed your recommendation to update my CC Library 3.12.8.1, but unfortunately I still seem to be having issues syncing my CC libraries.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 4.14.50 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanted to post a quick follow-up. I decided to reboot my machine and now everything seems to be working with the update you mentioned. My CC libraries are now syncing again. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great to hear!
One more time - sorry for the inconvenience! 

CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This update worked as soon as I logged out of CC, closed the program, and opened it back up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first time here. I am having issues with sync, I've tried restarting everything. My CC Library is saying it's 3.12.11.1 so I'm at a loss as to how to fix the sync. Help please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, but how do we update to the latest Library software? I've been having an issue where my coworkers are not seeing my updated files in the Library, even though the cloud software is telling me all my files are synced. I've been researching the issue for days and finally came across this article. When I check my software, it says my Library is only 1.0.4.8!!!!!!! But all my software is updated so, I am totally at a loss here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  Any fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly no. You're the first person in this community to respond to me. Through my company's tech services, I was able to locate the lateast CC library software driver, download and install it. However when I check "About CC" it still says I'm on 1.0.4.8. At this point, I do not honestly believe that  CC Library 3.12.8.1 exists, since this is literally the only place I've ever seen it mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie,
I solved it! I found the download for Libraries, installed that, then had
to re-install photoshop and it's working now. Here is where the best
instructions are along with the download for the Libraries update:

Creative Cloud Libraries Stopped Working
<>

I sincerely hope this helps!

Trish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...it's dropped the link.  Let me try this again...

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 1.13.36 PM.pngMe too!  But it works. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines