• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries won't sync to web

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am having issues getting my libraries to sync to the web. All of my libraries appear in my panel, however they never sync to the cloud, nor can I access them on other devices. Everytime I open a program it tries to sync them but it never gets under 1MB & eventually I get the 'We're experiencing server problems' error. This has been ongoing for about a month now. I have been working with our IT department to make sure we are not blocking anything. I can get to assets.adobe.com/libraries. Additionally, we aren't blocking any of these urls:

• ccmdls.adobe.com:443
  • ims-prod06.adobelogin.com:443
  • na1r.services.adobe.com:443
  • prod-rel-ffc-ccm.oobesaas.adobe.com:443
  • lm.licenses.adobe.com:443 !
  • ccmdl.adobe.com:80
  • swupmf.adobe.com:80
  • swupdl.adobe.com:80

I have also checked: Adobe Status  several time and the cloud doesn't seem to be experiencing issues.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tricia

libraries2.png
libraries1.png
libraries3.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tricia,

Thank you for trying initial debugging steps and contacting Adobe ID. As a next step, we'd like to look at your Creative Cloud log files. Please see the direct message I sent you with more information about how to get your log files and my email address to send them to.

Thank you,

Molly Donohue

Web Engineer - CC Libraries and Assets Web

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I create a NEW LIBRARY and, it doesn't show up online. However, when I add a new image to a current library the new image syncs with the online library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you describe your workflow in a little more detail? Are you creating the new library from the website, or from the Libraries panel in a desktop application? Also, is this true 100% of the time, or only occasionally?

Looking forward to your response, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the library and added assets to the new library. I went to share the library online with the team, and it wasn't there. I added a new image to an old library; it synced and was available online. It wasn't until the next day that new library showed up online for me, which I was able to share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll contact you offline from the public forum to get more details. Thanks for following up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines