• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library collaboration not working

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to share libraries in CC however when I go to do this it keeps returning with "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again".

It's not only on my system, but also the people I want to collaborate with as well in various browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox).

I'm working on a Mac with OS X 10.10.2

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

The issue has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks for sorting it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a similar problem when I try to collaborate with others from the libraries panel in InDesign, clicking on collaborate takes me to a page that says ( This page is temporarily unavailable. We'll be back soon ).

When I check on the website if everything is working it says libraries are currently working normally.

Is this possibly an issue with our IT department blocking it? or is there another reason. I have a library I wish to share, I'm not sure how to set this up so others can see it.

I can see the library in my other apps eg illustrator, photoshop but cannot get others to see it. Please can you tell me what I need to do to make it work.

Many thanks.

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the solution? We're having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bryan_boone - Two different errors are mentioned in this forum thread. What is the error message you are seeing? Are you the one trying to share the library, or is it someone else (to help narrow search of server logs)? If possible try to capture the failed call using your browser's developer tools and email me the results at kenrice@adobe.com. Here are some screenshots showing how to get this information on Mac OS X using Chrome: Re: I can't permanently remove files. I can post instructions for a different browser and for Windows if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working with the state IT department. They found cc-collab.adobe.io was being blocked by their software. We had previously requested assets.adobe.com be unblocked and that only partially fixed the issue. With both unblocked we are back to working. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bryan_boone - Thank you for letting us know about how you resolved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this problem (mac os x)

errorCollaborate.png

After reading previous messages, I've allowed assets.adobe.com and cc-collab.adobe.io

(in the Privacy settings of the Chrome browser... but not sure that is correct).

We're a two-person agency so no IT department...

Any other steps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. 2 years later I am having this identical problem. Any way to help? I'm trying to ship an AE file that uses libraries to link to AI assets used throughout the project. Help please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here, I have been trying for the past 3 days, even asked a few colleagues to try it with their accounts and we always get the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines