• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limited access to Adobe apps or services and other issues after September updating

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. When I launch the Creative Cloud Desktop app, a notification appears "You may have limited access to Adobe apps or services". After I click on the notification, it is redirected to https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/limited_access_repair_tool.html, but the Limited Access Repair tool doesn't fix this issue. I tried updating the app, but that didn't help either. In addition, I know that some of my colleagues are also faced with a problem in the Creative Cloud Desktop, for example, an error with the notification "You are working in offline mode, check your Internet connection." I don’t understand what went wrong with the app after this month's update and how to fix the issues...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a team or enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I have a subscription for individuals

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Halisey, to utilize a Creative Cloud individual membership the computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  Please work with your Internet Service Provider to verify the servers are currently available in your country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. I have been using this subscription for several years now and everything worked fine until this month ... All other Adobe applications work without problems, except for Creative Cloud Desktop. What options do I have if some servers are unavailable in my region?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Halisey, there have been multiple incidents where Adobe servers have been blocked in Russia in the last few years.  This is why I would recommend contacting your ISP to verify you can currently access the servers listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html before you proceed with any additional troubleshooting of the local network configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I think I understand what you mean. But here's the thing ... if access to a certain resource or server is blocked in the Russian Federation, then this applies to all Internet providers in the country. Then the next question arises: if the reason is the lack of access to any endpoint of the network in my region, then why did not all Russian users with an individual subscription experience a problem with the Creative Cloud Desktop application? Please explain if it does not bother you. It is possible that I am missing something or not quite correctly understood you.
P.S. Changing the subscription to the Group or Enterprise version is not a good solution for me, as it does not meet my needs and increases the cost of services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Halisey, you are correct it could affect all Internet Service Providers within the country.  I believe people often try to use Virtual Private Networks to overcome such obstacles.

If you have confirmed that the servers are accessible, then see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html for additional steps you can take to resolve connection errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you stated, "some of my colleagues are also faced with a problem in the Creative Cloud Desktop".  

by "colleagues" do you mean people using the same wifi or wired network that you are using?  if so, is everyone on that network having a connection problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant colleagues in the field of activity (with whom I keep in touch). We live in different cities and work remotely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines