• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Link no longer active' message when I send an email link to a file in my cloud. New to cloud, can anyone please help...?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am new to the cloud. Trying to send a client a link to a design file in my cloud. But when they click the link the get an error message saying the link is no longer active. Do t understand why, can anyone help me please.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

@frametheory - The older posts from 2014 are not related to the current problem. Please see my post here Re: I created a link for  files on my cloud account and now cannot open it I get this message "We're sorry, there was an error retrieving this asset's sharing status. Please try again later."  and I cannot create a new link requesting you to email information about the link that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Some people have no problem, some never get the file. When I check the link on my own end, it works just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same exact problem. Whats the deal? Can someone from Adobe please answer this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@frametheory - The older posts from 2014 are not related to the current problem. Please see my post here Re: I created a link for  files on my cloud account and now cannot open it I get this message "We're... requesting you to email information about the link that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks your the man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not a correct answer. It doesn't even answer the question that was posed. The message "Sorry, this link is no longer active." appears as soon as I create the link and try to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines