Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

link sharing via mobile app - download deactivated

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I want to send a link to a single image in my cloud to someone. Usually it worked and the other person could download the image. Since a few days I have the problem, that the download option is missing. The only way is to got to the file on my desktop and click on share link from the context menu. Then the settings for that link will pop up. There I can set "allow download". After that I can share it from my phone and get the download option. But that's not how it should work.

I need to share a lot of images on the road and don't have access to my desktop all the time.

It's said in the help section, that "allow download" is enabled by default. But where can I set this? Somehow it isn't "on" by default in my case.

So every time I want to create a link from the mobile app it only generates one without download possibility.

How can I change that???

best regards

Kevin

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Hi Kevin,

I think the behavior in the latest version of the mobile Creative Cloud app may have changed in this regard. As a workaround you might try sharing the file from a browser on the mobile device at Adobe Creative Cloud

Before to share files from the Files section rather than library too as the download option is only supported for files in certain areas.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

I think the behavior in the latest version of the mobile Creative Cloud app may have changed in this regard. As a workaround you might try sharing the file from a browser on the mobile device at Adobe Creative Cloud

Before to share files from the Files section rather than library too as the download option is only supported for files in certain areas.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines