• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local File Storage

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at the absolute end of my rope with Adobe products.

I subscribe to the Creative Suite and actively use PhotoShop, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, Rush and occasionally Illustrator.   I have the app installed on my hard drive, but am now running out of space on my SSD to the point that I can't update Windows. (less than 3GB free)   After doing some digging -- you guessed it -- Adobe files are taking up all the space.  Log files, app files, and now it looks like there are some of my project files in there despite the fact that I've been saving them to the Creative Cloud.   What am I doing wrong?   I don't want ANY Adobe apps or files on my SSD, but i can't seem to find a way to get my ADobe project files and leave them online in Cloud.   This has me frustrated to the point that I'm ready to cancel my Creative Suite subscription when it comes up in a few months.   I can't believe with a company as big as Adobe, I have to spend hours and hours looking for a way to keep the damnded files organized without the apps shuffling them around. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Programs MUST be installed on a computer's drive, they do NOT run from the cloud

I personally would never put my only file on any cloud storage... an outage when you really need a file could be a problem

I use a Sata docking station with several 'bare' drives to use and rotate
https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-External-docking-station-drives/dp/B00U8KSLA8/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines