• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logging out of creative cloud makes CC files disappear

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have creative cloud folders synced to my external hard drive, but when I logged out of creative cloud, the folders and file paths completely disappeared. They come back when I log back in but is this normal? This is very concerning. The weird thing is that I have another account that was also synced, and when I log out of that one, the files remain visible on the hard drive. Can anyone explain why? Is there a way I can make sure that when (if I have to) log out of CC, the files remain on the hard drive? 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

they are there.  i'm not sure why you're not seeing them, but signing out of cc and even terminating your subscription would not remove your local files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are there.  i'm not sure why you're not seeing them, but signing out of cc and even terminating your subscription would not remove your local files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad they are there, but this also happened to someone else on our team and they are afraid of logging out again in case they dissapear and don't come back. Does anyone know what could be causing this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

copy your critical files to a non-cc folder (and, if possible, a different harddrive) so you have a back-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines