• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logitech Craft Keyboard Crown functionality

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest Adobe update, my craft keyboard crown functionality has stopped working on all of the apps. Does anybody have any solutions that they've tried that actually worked? Logitech hasn't mentioned when they might be able to fix it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

This solved the problem for me after the newest update of Photoshop (early August 2021) eliminated the crown "contextual" functionality. The crux is to delete the affected program from Logi options, then re-add it, making sure the program is closed while you do it. This post explains in detail.

I'm running PC, but the author of the post was on Mac, so I assume the fix works for both. Will update here if it stops working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is a Craft keyboard and what is the Crown Function? Never heard of either.

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the latest driver for that keyboard?

You may want to contact Logitech Support:

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same thing has happened to me. The crown functions for all adobe programs are not functioning like they use to. Contacted Logitech, they ran me through an update and some other trouble shooting issues and nothing worked. Something either with the adobe update or thier update isnt playing nice with each other. Kinda pissed I purchased this keyboard due to its functionality in these programs. Now its pretty much a really expensive standard keyboard. Hopefully adobe or logitech will release some update to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still an issue? I was thinking of purchasing one of these keyboards, but I decided to search before I buy it and saw this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently yes it is still an issue. I have everything up to date on logitech options and adobe program versions as well. Its highly frustrating. None of the keyboards crown functions work properly like they use to. When it worked it was awesome. I used it all the time and made my work flow much faster and easier. Now its a fancy volume button cause thats all it can do now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have the same problem, if you delete the profile and then install it again it works, but after mac restart its not working again, must disable and reenable the function again... 😞 but after then it at least works.

p.s.: sorry for the bad english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved the problem for me after the newest update of Photoshop (early August 2021) eliminated the crown "contextual" functionality. The crux is to delete the affected program from Logi options, then re-add it, making sure the program is closed while you do it. This post explains in detail.

I'm running PC, but the author of the post was on Mac, so I assume the fix works for both. Will update here if it stops working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much obiew! solved my problem! i was almost ready to return!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm so glad it was helpful! So far mine is still going strong, two weeks and a few dozen hours of use later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines