Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for help with Adobe Spark one-page website

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to create a report with a one-page Adobe Spark website, and I have some questions. 

-- First, are there any resources availalbe to help where you can video chat with a live person to talk through things?

-- Is it possible to make the banner at the top of a Spark page have motion (either as an animated GIF or video)?

-- My dream is to make something as elegant as this — https://blog.adobespark.com/2017/12/19/how-to-create-a-visually-dazzling-annual-report/ — but I can't interpret what's going on with various features here. Is there an easy way to see "under the hood" of a page like this without knowing HTML?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark is not really supported on this website. You want: https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark

However, because there are Spark users here who may have answers for you, I'm going to move you to the Creative Cloud Services forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I can't seem to find a support forum on that ZenDesk link you sent. Is there a forum somewhere specifically dedicated to Spark?

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @carlosanza,

Spark has no community forum, only the helpdesk.  There is no on-on-one support for Spark because it's pretty much plug-n-play.  You may find it easier to start with one of the Templates. Animated GIF is possible (social graphics) but I think video is better.

See if this helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines