• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost files in Creative Cloud folder.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my MacBook and started using Creative Cloud. I copied very important files to the CC folder and all seemed to be working correctly. Today, I go to open/update my resume' and all the folders are there, but no files were inside. Is there anything I can try? I have a very detailed resume' with portfolio and do not want to start from scratch if I can avoid it. I have access to a TSM backup of my machine, but not before Monday. It is also an act of Congress. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

I just experienced opening my CC folder and files and folder were missing. In my case, these files were moved to the Archives.

To see if your files were also moved to Archives, from the CC application flyout > Manage Account > Assets (viewed in browser) you will see Files: All, Shared: Archived. Select the Archived link and files may be in this folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JLGreene,

As I Understand you are not being able to see a file in the Creative Cloud folder.

Were you able to sync the file? Make sure to check all the folders online.

You may also see the links for help:

Browse, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app | Unable to turn on file sync

Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud

For quick resolution, you may also  Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update the thread for any other question.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just experienced opening my CC folder and files and folder were missing. In my case, these files were moved to the Archives.

To see if your files were also moved to Archives, from the CC application flyout > Manage Account > Assets (viewed in browser) you will see Files: All, Shared: Archived. Select the Archived link and files may be in this folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing here. This is just unbelievable…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines