• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost files moving from my desktop to creative cloud

Explorer ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday i moved some files from my desktop to the creative cloud. but the folders are empty! there are even not in the archive.

what can i do to get them?

where are they?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be much more specific what you actually did. What files? What computer? How were they uploaded? What else?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Uma_pixelqueen,

Where did you move the missing files to? Normally files put into the Creative Cloud Files folder get synced to your Creative Cloud Files online storage. This is dependent on file sync being turn on and normally takes awhile for the syncing process to complete as it uploads the files from your computer to the online storage. Please reply back with more details about the situation to help us better understand what happened.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines