• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M365 SharePoint PDFs and Adobe Cloud Experience

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m using M365 SharePoint, and just installed the Document Cloud Experience so that I can annotate and scribble on PDFs within SharePoint. I'm potentially going to roll out to all users on our Tenant, but first, I need to know if the PDFs we're editing are saved on Adobe servers? As you can imagine, a lot of the PDFs are sensitive, or corporate secrets...

Works pretty well so far!

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not need Document Cloud to share reviews on SharePoint. This page explains how to set up shared reviews using SharePoint. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/host-shared-reviews-on-sharepoint-office-365-sites.html

That being said, shared reviews that use Adobe's Document Cloud are available only to people with the link to the actual document. The information remains secure so long as your users do not share that link with people who shouldn't have it.

Edited to add: Documents on Adobe's Document Cloud are saved on Adobe servers. The location is secured, but it is a cloud storage site like Dropbox or OneDrive or Box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks I'll take a look.

We're saving PDFs in Sharepoint, print designs actually, and have no other way to scribble and circle on them, and add notes etc, so by using this plugin, we can... I'll check your link now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines