Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maintenance alerts via e-mail

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to be automagically be sent a calendar event or e-mail when Adobe is planning maitnanace? I'd like to add these occurances to our change calendar.

Thanks

Mike Morris

PSU IT Change Manager

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query here.

While we understand that it is imperative for you to be aware about the Maintenance schedule and as per my understanding the schedule is not shared with End users. 

I would request you to share your feedback in the following Feature request / feeedback form so that the relevant team might consider adding this feature : https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

I hope that helps. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Screenshot 2020-10-09 013842.jpg

The status page lets you subscribe for maitenance alerts manualy "after" the information is posted for outages and lists maitnanace. My question is, is there a RSS feed or e-mail subscription that I can get this information from without visiting Status.adobe.com daily.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines