• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major issues just opening Photoshop CC?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why I'm having these major issues opening Photoshop CC? I'd never had any issues before last night, when I went to open it and *nothing* Creative Cloud wouldn't open either. I had to wait almost 20 minutes for someone at Adobe to answer my call then it took us another 1 hour to fix the issue via screen share to him.

I pay my monthly service fee via direct debit and there's never an issue on this end, so why am I experiencing such issues now with using Photoshop (Creative Cloud et.al.)?

Running on a Windows 10 64-bit PC, Nvidia dual quad 950XT processor, 4T hard drive + 10T external etc. So I can definitely handle it all (?)

Any and all help welcome. Thank you 🙂

#CloudServices #Photoshop

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

something on your computer changed something related to your adobe files.  this can be from av, antimalware, cleaner, adobe update, os update etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

something on your computer changed something related to your adobe files.  this can be from av, antimalware, cleaner, adobe update, os update etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad 😄 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines