• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Managing assets in Creative Cloud - deleting archived files

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used up nearly all of my 20GB of Creative Cloud storage. However, when looking in Finder, I notice that I really only have about 6GB in the folder. Turns out, CC archives files, which is great in the event that I lose a file on a hard drive or a file get corrupted. I'd be able to restore from the archive. However, all those archive files take up a lot of space. I found out how to delete the archive files using the web based Manage Assets. However, it won't let me SHIFT select. I have to actually click each one, one at a time. I have over 3500 archive files. That will take me 20-30 minutes to do this.

Is there a better way to delete the archive files, other than DELETE ALL ARCHIVES?

Trevor Ward

www.trevorwardphotography.com

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be, I want delete file psd in Creative Cloud storage in Brackets but i don't know. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines