Highlighted

Market not working on Creative Cloud Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm able to access Adobe Creative Cloud apps and Stock but I'm getting an interminable spinning wheel when I try to access the Market on my Ipad. It doesn't matter if I try to access it through the Adobe Creative Cloud app, Adobe Comp etc.

I'm using Creative Cloud v 3.0.2, have re-installed / logged-out and in etc. I can access the market on my desktop app so know that I do have access.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Many thanks!

Jessica

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Market not working on Creative Cloud Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm able to access Adobe Creative Cloud apps and Stock but I'm getting an interminable spinning wheel when I try to access the Market on my Ipad. It doesn't matter if I try to access it through the Adobe Creative Cloud app, Adobe Comp etc.

I'm using Creative Cloud v 3.0.2, have re-installed / logged-out and in etc. I can access the market on my desktop app so know that I do have access.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Many thanks!

Jessica

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?