Marketplace: Couldn't install plugin. Error code -9

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Account: Creative Cloud All apps

When using Creative Cloud Desktop > Marketplace > Manage plugins I try to install "Watermark 3" (as an example). I click on install and then have to agree with some things and click "ok". The install butoon turns to "Installing plugin" but nothing seems to happen. After a while I get an error and I have no idea how to fix it (I checked the help center for error -9). My internet is fine.

Creative_Cloud_XlL6ld0UUp.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Marketplace: Couldn't install plugin. Error code -9

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Account: Creative Cloud All apps

When using Creative Cloud Desktop > Marketplace > Manage plugins I try to install "Watermark 3" (as an example). I click on install and then have to agree with some things and click "ok". The install butoon turns to "Installing plugin" but nothing seems to happen. After a while I get an error and I have no idea how to fix it (I checked the help center for error -9). My internet is fine.

Creative_Cloud_XlL6ld0UUp.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's a win 10 update bug (or incorrect setting) causing a lot of "no internet connection" errors while there is an active internet connection. see if it applies to you.

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-fix-windows-10s-latest-no-internet-connection-bu-1844458254 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-says-i-have-no-in...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet
EnableActiveProbing was already set to 1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what ps version is installed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop v 22.0.1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see if anything here helps, Troubleshoot Adobe Exchange for Creative Cloud

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can (sometimes) sideload the ZXP files but that's hardly a solution for a product I pay 60 euro's per month for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is as far as support goes? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0