Memory leaks in CoreSync since 2014...Its 2016...Unacceptable Adobe! When will this get fixed?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still struggling with this its been literally like 2 years. When will file sync actually work? I have a Mac Pro with 32 GB of Ram and it comes to its knees when I enable file sync. What is the deal? Why should i have to pay for Dropbox because I get an incomplete product with the creative cloud? its just not fair!! So frustrated ARRRGGGGH!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 11.14.02 PM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Memory leaks in CoreSync since 2014...Its 2016...Unacceptable Adobe! When will this get fixed?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still struggling with this its been literally like 2 years. When will file sync actually work? I have a Mac Pro with 32 GB of Ram and it comes to its knees when I enable file sync. What is the deal? Why should i have to pay for Dropbox because I get an incomplete product with the creative cloud? its just not fair!! So frustrated ARRRGGGGH!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 11.14.02 PM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2016 1

Have something to add?