Highlighted

Merging highlights, pop-ups and post-it notes to the same paper read on different platforms (laptop, smart phone, tablet)

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a doctoral student who is also working full-time, it is more convenient when I commute by train to read and make notes, highlight passages, etc. on my smartphone or tablet. I access the papers from the cloud. How do I merge highlights, notes, etc., from different readings on different devices when I am on my laptop? I am hoping for some timely assistance as I have a paper to submit Sunday, January 8, 2017 before 11:00 pm Pacific Standard time. Thanks in advance!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Merging highlights, pop-ups and post-it notes to the same paper read on different platforms (laptop, smart phone, tablet)

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a doctoral student who is also working full-time, it is more convenient when I commute by train to read and make notes, highlight passages, etc. on my smartphone or tablet. I access the papers from the cloud. How do I merge highlights, notes, etc., from different readings on different devices when I am on my laptop? I am hoping for some timely assistance as I have a paper to submit Sunday, January 8, 2017 before 11:00 pm Pacific Standard time. Thanks in advance!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Enthusiast ,
Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of document would you like to manage? PDF's?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines