• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrate my library and files CC from old account adobe to a new account adobe

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have open a new company, and I want migrate my library and file from old account adobe to a new account adobe, how can i do it?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the files the easiest way would be to use the file syncing. Sign in with the old account and download the files to the Creative Cloud Files folder. Then make a copy of these files. Now sign in with the new account and put the files into the new Creative Cloud Files folder. Your files will sync with the new account.

For Libraries you can go to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and select Send Link for each Library you want to transfer. Then go to the public link for that library and select Save to Creative Cloud. A copy of that library will now be in your new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is a nearly ancient thread, but I think the solution is still accurate.

I've been able to move my files and libraries over, but what about Mobile Creations? When I select multiple files or projects, the only options I get are copy (which means duplicate here) or delete. Do I need to share each one individually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines